A growing number of young Tamils are interested in connecting with one another to date and see how things progress – away from prying eyes and the meddling of family and friends. But the desire to take things at your own pace is often stifled by a lack of time and a lack of spaces in which to connect meaningfully.
Soon to be launched dating site myTamilDate.com aims to let you do just that. You indicate the type of relationship that you’re looking for and connect with others of a similar mindset. Here are some of the features that the site will initially have, with plans to continuously improve based on users feedback:
- The site is open to Tamils across the world. So if you live in Toronto and want to meet someone in London, you’ll soon have the opportunity to do so!
- The site will provide recommendations on individuals you might want to connect with based on some of your basic preferences.
- Members can also browse the entire database of users and request to connect with individuals who are not recommended by the site.
- Members will have the opportunity to describe their interests, what they’re looking for in a date and upload images of themselves under their profile.
- Options such as blocking users will also exist.
- Members can connect with their dates through a private messaging feature. Those who may feel shy about taking that first step can send a smile to get things started!
myTamilDate.com is planned to launch in the coming months and stands out as the first Tamil dating site of its kind. Members will be able to test the site for free for the first few months. Sign up at myTamilDate.com now to be one of the first to find out when the site goes live. Happy dating!